Naturopathic Nutritionist (Sarah Barber, Pure People ~ Brighton & Hove)
I completed my training at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in Brighton, East Sussex which focused on a Naturopathic-based approach to Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy. This approach offers the following benefits:
- Being a Naturopathic Nutritionist means I focus on the use of whole & organic foods as medicine
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy addresses the root cause of illness and not just superficial symptoms
- It believes, given the right conditions, the body has the ability to heal itself and find its natural state of balance (homeostatis)
- Being a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist means I treat the ‘whole person’ holistically with all aspects being considered
- I seek to identify the root cause of disease rather than just treating sypmtoms with a 'bandaid'