Raw Chocolate Parties for Children
I am happy to offer workshops for groups of children whether it be parties or a more educational slant (more focus on nutritional and health benefits).
Workshops are also tailored to specific age groups. Typically the older the children the more talking/information provided. Younger children will have a predominantly practical, slightly shorter session.
Format of all sessions includes:
- an introduction to raw chocolate and where chocolate comes from
- a look at ingredients in chocolate (raw cacao powder, cacao butter and natural sweetners), enouraging children to smell & taste them
- watch a short demonstration of me making the chocolate
- choosing a mold for their chocolate
- deciding what natural ingredients to put in their molds to customise their chocolate (eg dried berries (raisins, goji berries, mulberries, cranberries), seeds, chocolate chips (cacao nibs), crunchy 'biscuits' (buckwheaties)
- participation in fun quiz whilst chocolate is setting, the winner will receive a chocolate-related prize
- after chocolates have set in fridge / freezer each child takes away a bag of their own raw and organic customised chocolates with their name on
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £10/head including ingredients
£20/head including ingredients and chocolate-making kit so children can have a go at home